General Sales Terms and Conditions
§ 1. Scope of These Terms
(1) The displaying of items for sale and/or prices on this Site constitutes an invitation to treat/view only. Our deliveries, services, and offers at www.groundonesix.com shall be made and provided only under these General Sales Terms and Conditions. These Terms shall be an integral part of all contracts entered by and between us and our customers (the "Buyers") with regard to the goods we offer at this internet site or for any business made with Ground One Six. Any acceptance will be subject to these terms and conditions, to the entire exclusion of any others you may seek to impose.
(2) Our sales department shall not be empowered to arrange any verbal agreements in relation to contracts having any divergences from these General Sales Terms and Conditions.
§ 2. Offering and Entering into the Contract, Retention of the Contract Text, Prevention of any Mistakes in Data Input
(1) Offers and prices over the Internet at www.groundonesix.com, in catalogues, notices, and other promotional materials shall not be mandatory and guaranteed until we confirm the order.
(2) After the receipt of the customer’s order at our e-shop www.groundonesix.com, we process the order reconciling the order details. It also regards the orders placed by the parties entering the contract when present simultaneously and physically. We are entitled to confirm the order within this timeframe. The most essential in meeting the delivery deadlines is the moment when we send our confirmation of the order to the client. The regulation on confirmation of the order also covers the delivery of the ordered goods.
(3) To place the orders through the internet site www.groundonesix.com or using solely other means of telecommunication [not related to eBay Internet platform] (for example, letters, catalogues, telephone calls, telecopies, e-mails as well as video, television, and media services), the Buyer shall submit the request by completing/filling the respective form and its resending to us. The purchase agreement shall be effective from the date when we confirm your order by the delivery of the goods or sending you the textual confirmation of the order. No contract shall come into existence until we accept your purchase, and we reserve the right to accept or reject any purchase in our absolute discretion.
(4) We reserve the right to change and/or withdraw any item for sale displayed on this Site without notice at any time before your purchase is accepted.
(5) We will not retain the text of the contract and it cannot be withdrawn after the completion of the order process. The customer shall be able to print the order details immediately before the shipment. The client shall further receive a separate confirmation of the order.
(6) In the course of the ordering process, the client may check its order for any mistakes on the site following the confirmation of the order form and, therefore, correcting possible mistakes.
(7) Talks and negotiations shall be held in English.
§ 3. Prices
EU countries: Price all inclusive / without additional costs.
VAT, customs duties for the recipient country must be paid separately upon receipt of the goods according to the invoice of the transport company (UPS, DHL, FedEx, etc.).
If you have any questions regarding the amounts of applicable taxes and duties, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 4. Lead Time and Delivery
Should a product you ordered be already in stock, we will send it immediately right after you have made a complete payment of the order. The customer will receive an e-mail containing detailed information on whether delivery starts upon the receipt of payment (for in stock items) or after the product is produced.
Standard lead time of new products does not include either official state holidays or common vacation period of UK and buyer’s country.
§ 5. Reservation of Right of Ownership
(1) We reserve the right of ownership to the delivered goods until their full purchase price is paid. While we reserve the right of ownership, the purchaser may not alienate the goods (hereinafter: the conditionally sold goods) or dispose of them in any way.
(2) If the conditionally sold goods are accessed by third persons, including legal executives, the purchaser shall refer to our reservation of the right of ownership and immediately inform us so that we may exercise our rights of ownership.
(3) If the purchaser breaches its contractual obligations, including payment delay, we are entitled to recall the conditionally sold goods upon cancellation of the agreement as well as the buyer to loose any deposit or payments paid for the goods.
§ 6. Returns / Refund Policy
1. Under the Consumers Rights Act of 2015 we do not accept returns if:
· damage they cause to goods
· changing their minds
· defects brought to their attention before the sale or where the consumer inspected the goods before sale and the defect was obvious
· faults arising from fair wear and tear
We are happy to offer our customers a refund or exchange on all items if it doesn't meet the above standards. You also accept that the items are vintage and therefore they might have some wear and tear. Items that had previously been viewed in person are not liable for return/refund. As part of our returns policy we must be informed, in written form (for example by letter, fax or e-mail), within 48 hours from the date of delivery.
We want you to acknowledge that by return of the products, we retain twenty percent of the products’ value, as we bear the storage and resale expenses (restocking charges). Customized products and items bought in person in our studio unless the goods in question are proven faulty/unfit for purpose cannot be subject to return.
All items for a price over two thousand British Pound Sterling are considered “special order”. We only make refunds for the returned special order products if your products have been resold (we put these products in the “All Products” category, for reduced or original prices).
Return postal, shipping or courier charges are incurred at the customers own expense. All initial shipping costs, including packing and insurance are non-refundable.
§ 7. Applicable Legislation / Jurisdiction / Severability
(1) These commercial terms and conditions as well as any legal relationship between us and the purchaser shall be governed by English law. UN legal regulations governing the sales and purchase procedure are not applicable.
(2) If the purchaser is a private entrepreneur or legal entity, the activities of which are regulated by public law, or if they have the status of a separate legal entity under public law, UK shall be the only jurisdiction for the settlement of any and all disputes directly or indirectly arising out of the contractual relationship.
(3) If any provision of these contractual terms and conditions is or becomes null and void, it shall not affect the remaining provisions. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
General Terms and Conditions
§ 1. Ownership
This website is an official website of GROUND ONE SIX ("we" or "us"), trading as GROUND ONE SIX, and is copyright GROUND ONE SIX 2015. This website and all intellectual property rights (including but not limited to rights in the website as a database) in its design, text, graphics, and the selection and arrangement thereof, together with the GROUND ONE SIX trade mark and all other trade marks, logos and trade names depicted in this website belong to us.
§ 3. Disclaimer
This website and its contents are provided "as is" and without representation, term, condition or warranty of any kind, either express or implied (and whether implied by law. custom or otherwise) in respect of the website and/or its contents/ GROUND ONE SIX disclaims all representations, terms, conditions and warranties including, but not limited to, as to satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent by applicable law. In addition, GROUND ONE SIX excludes any representation or warranty that the information and/or facilities accessible via this website are accurate, complete or current, or that this website will be free of defects including, but not limited to, viruses or other harmful elements. The user of this website assumes all costs and risks arising as a result of its use of this website.
§ 4. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither GROUND ONE SIX nor any of its directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives will be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, the materials in/and/or facilities or services offered throughout this website including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties, even if GROUND ONE SIX has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages and/or such loss or damage were reasonably foreseeable. In no event will GROUND ONE SIX's total Liability to you for all damages, losses, and claims (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this website. The above exclusions and limitations of liability shall not apply in respect of liability in negligence for death or personal injury.
§ 5. Governing Law
This website is controlled and operated by us from our offices in London, England. We exclude all representations and warranties that materials in and/or facilities or services offered through this website are available for use in other locations, or that they comply with any legal or regulatory requirements of such other locations. Those who choose to access this website do so at their own risk and on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute under these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts and, by using this website, you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes and waive any and all objections to jurisdiction or venue in such courts.
§ 6. Miscellaneous
If any court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these terms to be void or unenforceable for any reason then such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of the court's finding without affecting the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If you have any comments, please send them to us at email@example.com. You acknowledge that we are under no obligation to pay for or respond to any such comments, or to keep them confidential. You warrant that any comments you may submit will not infringe the personal or proprietary rights of any third party, nor be defamatory, obscene, abusive or otherwise unlawful, and you will indemnify us against all actions, costs, claims, demands, losses or liabilities of whatsoever nature which we may suffer by reason of any breach of such warranty.